In ‘Yoga For Beginners’ you’ll learn the 30 essential yoga poses that will take you from yoga newbie to yoga enthusiast in just one month. Not only that, but you’ll have a much better understanding about how yoga can actually be a way of life.
But this book isn’t just a bunch of poses! I’ve included essential information that will guide you on your beginner yoga journey and help you to become the best version of yourself. Yoga doesn’t have to be hard and confusing!
You’ll Discover A Path To Yoga That Is Actually Fun And Enlightening…
Now, I’m sure you’ve heard about all of the health benefits of yoga and they are pretty amazing. But “Yoga For Beginners” is so much more than that! If you follow the advice and plan that I’ve laid out for you there’s no reason you can’t completely transform your mind, body and spirit.
Here’s A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- Why being “not flexible” can actually be a good reason to start Yoga
- Sanskrit terminology reference guide–you won’t be intimidated by all those big words
- 30 Yoga Poses–Learn a new pose each day
- Why yoga is more than just a form of exercise
- The art of mindfulness–How to find inner peace through yoga
- The different types of yoga and which one is best suited for you
- How to modify certain poses based on injury or restrictions
- Tips for beginners to get the most out of their yoga practice
- Why you should never skip Savasana
- Plus, so much more!
If you want to learn the basics of yoga in a fun way and get the most out of your practice—then “Yoga for Beginners” will light the way for your transformation. You will be empowered to change your life in just 30 short days!