Ingredients and Suggested Use
1 capsule typically contains:
100ug / 4000IU Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol (Gluten Free buckwheat)
100ug Vitamin K2 geraniol and farnesol flowers
Capsule Shell: Pullulan from tapioca.
This is a 100% vegan product.
As a food supplement for adults.
Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- THE SAME FORM OF VITAMIN D AS PROVIDED BY SUNLIGHT. The vast majority of people do not get sufficient vitamin D from sunlight alone, especially during the winter months, and it is therefore important to top-up levels of vitamin D with supplementation. Our capsules contain D3 as Cholecalciferol, the same type of vitamin D as we get from sunlight.
- SUPPORTS IMMUNITY, BONES, TEETH & MUSCLES. Vitamin D is a incredibly important nutrient with numerous functions within the body. Vitamin D contributes to:
– The normal function of the immune system.
– The maintenance of normal bones.
– The maintenance of normal teeth.
– The maintenance of normal muscle function.
(Claims approved and verified by the ESFA (European Food Safety Authority))
- FREE FROM GLUTEN, YEAST & SOY. Despite its name, buckwheat is not related to wheat and therefore it does not contain any gluten. Our D3 + K2 is also free from yeast and soy.
- UK MADE & HIGH QUALITY. This product is manufactured in the UK to GMP standards, ensuring the highest quality.
- 100% VEGAN WITH NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR ADDITIVES. At Take Good Care we believe in clean nutrition which is why you won’t find any nasty stuff in our products including any binders, fillers or additives, unlike some of our competitors.
- REVOLUTIONARY ECO-FRIENDLY, PULLULAN CAPSULES. Pullulan is the next generation in encapsulation, derived from tapioca and processed with water.
These statements have not been evaluated by any official health authority. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customer reviews on our site are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.