Using a yoga ball is one of the best ways to improve your strength and flexibility when starting out on your yoga journey.
The Yoga Studio Exercise Ball adds variety to your yoga, pilates or general exercise practise. It can be of particular benefit when working on pelvic floor or core strength areas. The Exercise Ball is also great for those recovering from injury or illness.
Ideal for pelvic floor exercises, this seven-inch ball will enhance your workout and help develop strength, endurance and concentration, as well as to help promote relaxation and coordination.
The Yoga Studio exercise balls are made from an anti-slip material the offers unparalleled grip.
Yoga Ball Features –
- Allows you to isolate and work specific muscle groups.
- Can be used for pilates, yoga and physical rehabilitation.
- Is ideal for performing pelvic floor exercises.
- Various sizes are available for diversity throughout your workout.
- Offers you excellent non-slip grip.
- Comes with blow straw and two stoppers.
- Size Diameter – 23cm (9” Inch)
Discover more –
Learn about yoga and pilates and begin your journey to physical and mental wellbeing.
Regular yoga practice gives spiritual and physical support and helps you become aware of what is happening with your emotions, body, and life. Meanwhile, pilates will help you stretch and lengthen all the muscle groups in the body, improve your balance and body control, and increase core strength and stability.