1. takegoodcare Unsung Community awards are FREE to enter.
2. Nominees must have either lived or worked within the Lewes District Council Area for at least 6 months.
3. Employees must be nominated by their employers and/or a manager and cannot nominate themselves.
4. All entries must be submitted via the nomination online form found here
5. Nominations will be assessed on the evidence provided on the application form. (Please note that examples are required to demonstrate how the employee met the criteria for the Award).
6. No liability for entries lost or delayed will be accepted.
7. No nominations will be accepted after midnight on the 15th day of every month.
8. The organisers reserve the right to publicise the results of the Awards in the press.
9. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. All applications will be treated professionally, fairly and in confidence.
11. It is the employers responsibility to ensure that information supplied in the application form and/or supporting evidence is GDPR compliant.
12. By registering and completing an entry for the Awards, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.